Friday, February 6, 2009

On the road!

Rumor has it that I'll be making appearances in both Miami and Tallahassee over the next few weeks. I might be spending next weekend down south.
To my Talahousey bloggies: What's a good weekend to see your favorite terrible twosome from Gville up in our state's capital?

Gabe: I'll be in Baghdad the first weekend of March. See you there? J/K papo, but I am eagerly awaiting that first post from Iraq. I hope everything is going well!

Other than that, I think we need to find a way to get Chris on the blog. Either that, or we should convince him to start an "expecting father" blog.

In recent Jake news, I had my first experience in snow on Monday!! I was driving back from a trip and we drove through some snow in Georgia. You know I pulled over and ripped my shirt off and ran around in it!!!
That's it for now. XOXO 123 143

One last thing. Today's my dad's bday!

2 comments:

Roigcop said...

Hey two weeks from now sound good? Today is Dax's birthday as well! I miss you buddy boy.

<3<3

Kramer said...

Sounds good to me, don't forget to bring your smiles!