Wednesday, November 17, 2010

I want to give you what you want

This exhausts my "Japanese man passed out in a public place" collection. But I do have a white man flavored collection.


More often than not, after work I go home and just watch very legally downloaded American television.  Recently, I've been getting drunk on special edition beer (since practically all Japanese beer is the same, and there are virtually no imports save for Bud, Corona and Heineken, anytime some new seasonal limited edition trying-to-be-different-but-isn't-really brew comes out I buy it up in a second), watching movies, then falling asleep at 10pm. I promise that I'm more exciting on the weekends.

My point is that I'm taking requests.  So what should I do here in Japan?  Whether they be places to visit, things I take pictures of, people for me to talk to, or to find people that look like Gabe.  I will do anything that I can get away with and provide photographic evidence.

Another thing, I have no idea who any of these names are any more.  It takes me a good 3 to 4 seconds to figure them out, and that's time that could be much better spent making better friends with the staff at Circle K.  Dashboard > Edit Profile > Display Name.

1 comment:

jramertron said...

thanks for the advice on changing the usernames. hope this clears things up a bit.

also, will be back in touch about a japan truth or dare. i´d offer up the same, but i´m still sorta concerned about getting mugged or killed...